Who We Are
The Information We Collect and Use
Additional Purposes For Which We Collect And Use Information
When We May Share Information With Others
Your Online Choices
How We Protect Children’s Privacy
Links to Third Party Sites
Managing Your Communication Preferences
Your California Privacy Rights
Accessing and Updating Your Information
Changes to this Policy
How to Contact Us
WHO WE ARE
When we use the term “Coquelicot” or “we,” “us,” or “our,” we mean to refer collectively to The Coquelicot and each of our brands.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
When we use the term “Personal Information” we mean information that reasonably can be used to identify you as an individual person. We collect Personal Information through your use of our Sites. Personal Information is referred to as Personal Data in some countries. We collect and use three categories of information and discuss each in turn below.
- Personal Information You Provide To Us
We collect personal information when you choose to share that information with us in the following ways.
- On Sites where you can register for an account or if you sign up for our Coquelicot Rewards program through our Sites, we collect registration and demographic details (for example, name, username, password, address, phone number, and email address), which we use to administer the account and communicate with you.
- When you sign up for our newsletter, we collect your contact information and communication preferences, which we use to manage how we communicate with you.
- When you make purchases through our Sites, we collect payment information and related shipping and transaction details, which we use to fulfill orders, complete your transaction and deliver products to you as may be ordered.
- When you take surveys and enter challenges, promotions, contests and sweepstakes, we collect contact, demographic and eligibility information, which we use to confirm eligibility, administer the programs and communicate with you about awards.
- When you submit identifiable comments or other content on the Sites, we collect whatever information you supply and use this information to communicate with you if requested, and otherwise fulfill the purpose of the content submission. Please be aware that any stories, photos or comments that you submit on a public forum will become publicly accessible.
- When you send gift certificates or refer a friend to our Sites, we will collect the name and contact information of the recipient in order to fulfill your request.
- If you submit a job application with Coquelicot online, we will collect information including your contact details, work history, employment needs and interests, and anything relevant to the job for which you are applying.
- Information Collected Automatically
Logging Functionality: As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data. We generally only use this data for purposes such as security, fraud detection, and protecting our rights.
Most Internet browsers allow you to remove or manage cookie functions and adjust your privacy and security preferences. For information on how to do this, access the “help” menu on your Internet browser, or visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-control-cookies/. Please note, however, that disabling our cookies may result in your inability to take full advantage of all of the features of our Sites.
Analytics: We use analytics providers such as Google Analytics to help us evaluate and measure the use and performance of our Sites. To opt-out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our Sites by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and download and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- Information We Obtain from Third Party Sources We collect Personal Information from a number of third party sources.
Supplemental Information: We may receive additional Personal Information from third party sources that we may append to existing consumer information, such as email and address verification and interest data. We use this supplemental information to better understand our consumers, deliver relevant offers and advertising, and improve our operations, Sites and our advertising and marketing campaigns.
Third Party Sharing Tools: We may provide functionality on the Sites that will allow you to share content or access third party sharing tools such as widgets, tools or buttons. If you choose to use these sharing functions, we will use your Personal Information and the information you provide to share content only. As with all links to non-Coquelicot Sites, content and services, we recommend that you read the privacy policies and terms associated with third parties carefully.
ADDITIONAL PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION
In addition to the uses described above, we may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Operating our business;
- Contacting you to respond to your requests or inquiries and provide customer support;
- Contacting you about programs, products, or services that we believe may be of interest to you, new product or service announcements, savings awards, event invitations, or sharing with you special offers from other companies;
- Providing you with personally tailored coupons, programs, promotional information, offers, and other information;
- Conducting market research, surveys, and similar inquiries to help us understand trends and customer needs across product categories or customer groups;
- Creating, improving and developing our products and services;
- Administering our rewards programs including allowing you to create and maintain customer profiles, analyzing your interactions with us, presenting customized offers, and improving our products, services, programs, and other offerings;
- Evaluating your shopping experience or existing products and services, or to create new items;
- Alerting you about a product safety announcement or recall or correction of an offer, promotion, or advertisement;
- Preventing, investigating, or providing notice of fraud, unlawful or criminal activity, or unauthorized access to or use of Personal Information, our website or data systems; or to meet legal obligations;
- Sending you text messages or push notifications when you sign up for one of our messaging programs. These messages will be sent by automated means. Consent is not a condition of any purchase and Any other lawful, legitimate business purpose.
WHEN WE MAY SHARE INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
Service Providers: We share your Personal Information with third party service providers who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf or for your benefit, such as for payment processing, marketing, analytics, or to verify customer data, such as mailing addresses.
Legal Process, Safety and Terms Enforcement: We may disclose your Personal Information to legal or government regulatory authorities in response to their requests for such information or to assist in investigations. We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties in connection with claims, disputes or litigation, when otherwise required by law, or if we determine its disclosure is necessary to protect the health and safety of you or us, or to enforce our legal rights or contractual commitments that you have made.
Business Transfers: Your Personal Information may be disclosed as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, or financing or sale of some or all of our company assets, including bankruptcy proceedings, and could be transferred to a third party as one of the business assets in such a transaction. It may also be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership.
YOUR ONLINE CHOICES
We support the self-regulatory principles of the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA“). We work with a variety of advertisers, advertising networks, advertising servers, and analytics companies (“Ad Partners“) that use different technologies to collect data about your use of the Sites (such as pages visited, ads viewed or clicked on) in order to deliver relevant advertising.
These technologies may include the placement on our Sites of cookies or web beacons, and other data collection technologies by these Ad Partners to track how our Sites are being used, to track where users go and what they do after their leave our Sites, and to link various devices you may use, and to serve you more relevant ads. These advertisements may appear on our Sites or other services that you visit.
For more information about how Ad Partners use the information collected by the technologies on our Sites and about your options not to accept cookies placed by some of these companies on our Sites, please visit the DAA’s opt-out page. You may also opt out of additional third party advertising networks by going to the Network Advertising Initiative’s website and following the directions. If you are accessing the Site from the European Union, please visit the EDAA’s opt-out page and if you are accessing the Site from Canada, please visit the DAAC’s opt-out page.
The opt-outs described above are device- and browser-specific and may not work on all devices. If you choose to opt-out through any of these opt-out tools, this does not mean you will cease to see advertising. Rather, the ads you see will just not be based on your interests. In addition, when you opt out using one of these methods, our Ad Partners will continue to collect information for any other purpose permitted by the DAA’s rules. Since these opt-outs are cookie-based, if you clear your cookies at any time, you will need to opt out again through the links above.
HOW WE PROTECT CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Coquelicot is concerned about the safety and security of children. Each of our Sites is intended for a general audience, and not targeted to or intended for use by children. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a child, we will take steps to delete that information from our records. If you are a parent or guardian that has knowledge that we have collected information from your child, please contact us to request removal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Please be aware that our Sites may contain links to other websites hosted by third parties. Coquelicot does not control and is not responsible for the content or privacy practices and policies of such third party websites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave one of our Sites and to read the privacy policies of each and every third party website, especially if such websites collect personal information from you.
MANAGING YOUR COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. At any time, you may elect to discontinue receiving commercial messages from us or our sharing information with third parties for their marketing purposes by submitting an opt-out request to the contact information below or by following these instructions:
If you wish to opt out of receiving our email newsletters or promotions, you may do so at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” in any email you receive from us and following the instructions on the screen. In addition, you can manage your email preferences by logging into your account at coquelicot.com and clicking on Customer Service – Email Preferences.
If you would like to opt out of receiving direct mail from Coquelicot, you may do so by contacting us at 1- 305-907-0426).
If you have consented to receive text messages, you may opt out of receiving them by using the method provided in the text message or by contacting us at the address below.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents may opt-out of Coquelicot’s disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. As detailed above, California users may choose to opt-out of the sharing of personal information with third parties for marketing purposes at any time by submitting a request using the contact information below. We honor all such opt-out requests and it is our policy not to share personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes where you have submitted such a request. It is important to note that this opt-out does not prohibit disclosures made for non-marketing purposes.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You may review your Personal Information that is readily accessible through our Sites or contact us to request that it be updated by using the contact information below. You have the right to request a copy of the information which we hold about you (for which we may charge you a small fee for large or complex requests). In addition, if you would like to access, verify, correct, update or delete your e-mail address, mailing address or other personal information with us please contact us directly. We will respond to your request within any legally required response time frame.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as reasonably useful for commercial purposes. We will retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations or data retention policies, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Coquelicot reserves the right to change, modify or amend this policy from time to time. We will post the changes here. Your continued use of our Sites constitutes your agreement to abide by the policy as changed. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse shall be to cease using our Sites.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Telephone: Your Phone